What does Cisco (CSCO) do?
Cisco Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology industry in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, Japan, and China.
Is CSCO Halal?
We hold a comfortable rating for CSCO. See details here.
Just the Numbers
- Cisco’s Q2 financial results were strong, exceeding high-end guidance ranges, with revenue of $13.6 billion, net income of $3.6 billion, and record EPS of $0.88.
- Gross margin was 63.9%, at the high end of the guidance range, while operating margin was 32.5%, also at the high end of the guidance range.
- The company ended Q2 with total cash, cash equivalents, and investments of $22.1 billion and returned $2.8 billion to shareholders during the quarter.
Beyond the Numbers
- The company continues to make progress in its business model shift, with 10% growth in software revenue and software subscription revenue up 15%.
- Recurring revenue now represents 44% of total revenue
- Cisco is seeing growth in digital transformation and hybrid cloud, fueling growth across its portfolio, with many customers moving ahead with their AI and ML investments.
- Cybersecurity and full-stack observability remain strategic priorities for Cisco, where it continues to invest and innovate.
Buy & Sell
Below, you’ll find our new buy price for Cisco (the price below which we would still buy the company).
And our New Sell price (the price above which we would sell our shares).
Are you still an amateur investor?
Stop messing up your future financial life and graduate to investing like a professional. Master Halal-Conscious Investing and maximize your returns. Limited spots are available for each cohort.
Comfortable with your investing know-how?
Work less by joining PIF’s Premium or Elite memberships. See how we invest our own money and get real-time buy/hold/sell prices.